Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey you fukken mongs ....
#1

Check out the new store and complain in this thread ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

store is nice.. but once points because abundant it will be useless again.
Reply
#3

I lost all my points?! This is fuckin bullshit...
Reply
#4

leeman Wrote:Check out the new store and complain in this thread ...


I lost my admin powers.! Sad( :rant:

How come we lost all our points and you have 489K? Cheater.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

Michman Wrote:I lost my admin powers.! Sad( :rant:

:loool:
Reply
#6

Thanks TF.
Reply
#7

can I still complain even if I didn't checked the store ????
Reply
#8

thief isn't working:

"The amount you are trying to transfer is invalid."
Reply
#9

what? Wrote:thief isn't working:

"The amount you are trying to transfer is invalid."

You can't steel more then the user have ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#10

leeman Wrote:You can't steel more then the user have ....

User Name: leeman
Thief Amount: eleventy billion fucking points


the new system sucks lee
Reply
#11

Pepsi will like the lotery thing.
Reply
#12

Shenanigans Wrote:Pepsi will like the lotery thing.
And the pepsi can gift.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#13

Michman Wrote:I lost my admin powers.! Sad( :rant:

How come we lost all our points and you have 489K? Cheater.

I hooked you up lover.
Reply
#14

someone did made some nasty remark on the "vbplaza" name.

hey what about some "IT shopping plaza district" ticker instead.
Reply
#15

How do I get rid of the ribbon I bought? I only want to rock it if I can get a message saying that I'm supporting minorthreat's fight against butt cancer.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#16

click on the user so you get up the profile ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#17

Shenanigans Wrote:I hooked you up lover.


McDreamy :wub:

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#18

How do I get points and bank and stuff?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
04-22-2008, 03:37 PM
Last Post by ntype
06-12-2007, 12:17 AM
Last Post by Sassy
09-19-2006, 07:30 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-27-2005, 11:58 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-19-2005, 12:05 AM
Last Post by VitaminE
07-15-2005, 08:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)