Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

You faggots miss me yet?
#21

Anhil8tor Wrote:It's be $$$$ if she'd arch her back just a little bit more.

wurd....cept I'd be too tempted to smack her ass repeatedly with my hand then.
Reply
#22

The guy between clay and his wife, in the back--he's got hungry eyes for clay.
Reply
#23

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:The guy between clay and his wife, in the back--he's got hungry eyes for clay.

yeah, he's got that, I'm just waiting for the roofies to kick in, look going on....
Reply
#24

I'm pretty sure clay'd let me do his wife.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm pretty sure clay'd let me do his wife.

Think she's go for the dark meat?
Them midwestern bitches are funny like that.
Reply
#26

Shenanigans Wrote:Think she's go for the dark meat?
Them midwestern bitches are funny like that.

Whats funny about it ya racist?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

BIRD33 Wrote:Whats funny about it ya racist?

Thanks for flipping it around to be about me.
Reply
#28

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm pretty sure clay'd let me do his wife.


clay may let you..

she wouldn't
Reply
#29

Anhil8tor Wrote:clay may let you..

she wouldn't

I'm smooth, you'd be suprised.Plus I'm over 5'10 and weigh in over 155 lbs so it'd be like being with an adult for her.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#30

If she turned you down...

would you settle for clay?
Reply
#31

Anhil8tor Wrote:If she turned you down...

would you settle for clay?

It would be a package deal (get it?) no matter what.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

If that's Clay and his wife then I'll have to side with Raiden on this one. I'd have knocked that bitch out cold.

-SporK

P.s. Clay, post more pics so I can do a proper evaluation.

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#33

SporK Wrote:If that's Clay and his wife then I'll have to side with Raiden on this one. I'd have knocked that bitch out cold.

-SporK

P.s. Clay, post more pics so I can do a proper evaluation.


You seem to have too much time on your hands....
Choose from below.

1. Paint the neighbours hous.
2. Solve the davinci code and don't come back intil done.
3. Reg, Equine at UJ and have fun.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#34

leeman Wrote:You seem to have too much time on your hands....
Choose from below.

1. Paint the neighbours hous.
2. Solve the davinci code and don't come back intil done.
3. Reg, Equine at UJ and have fun.

3tabling/running auction results.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
05-06-2020, 05:08 PM
Last Post by who
01-01-2011, 07:18 AM
Last Post by suzy
06-27-2010, 05:31 PM
Last Post by quint
06-08-2010, 11:11 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-27-2010, 07:11 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-22-2009, 11:14 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-17-2009, 06:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)