Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Day Crew
#1

RACK you fuckers for keeping the board busy. I can't catch up on any threads today. Keep it up!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

And Friday's usually suck.
Reply
#3

PurpleHaze Wrote:And Friday's usually suck.
You just have a one track mind today, don't you?


btw, my wife is out of town.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#4

PurpleHaze Wrote:And Friday's usually suck.


I heard you changed your name to Friday? Wink

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

shit, there is too much here to catch up
and the suck level has gone off the charts
fuck you all, it is like searching a lost contact lens on a football field

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

Things started going downhill after this post. Good job cLaY.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#7

He jinxxed the board. Fucker...

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#8

ban this nic

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#9

[Image: 8698348e.jpg]

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#10

If I was some sort of tool I'd point out that the picture would have been funnier if you typed 'werst (sp?)' instead of 'wurst'. However, I am not a tool, so just disregard this post.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#11

TomFoolery Wrote:If I was some sort of tool I'd point out that the picture would have been funnier if you typed 'werst (sp?)' instead of 'wurst'. However, I am not a tool, so just disregard this post.

congrats, tfool, on not bein a tool anymore

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#12

Lex Czech Wrote:RACK you fuckers for keeping the board busy. I can't catch up on any threads today. Keep it up!

Thanks bro..

I do my best but this place has a light pulse...
Reply
#13

Anhil8tor Wrote:Thanks bro..

I do my best but this place has a light pulse...

[Image: pulsar.jpg]
Reply
#14

...
Reply
#15

..
Reply
#16

...

[Image: sig.jpg]
Reply
#17

http://InsaneTrain.justgotowned.com/
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jimmy
01-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-17-2008, 07:08 PM
Last Post by who
11-26-2008, 02:51 AM
Last Post by Paintitblack v2
02-16-2007, 11:01 AM
Ownster Crew
Raiden
Last Post by BIRD33
12-06-2006, 06:27 PM
For The Ownster Crew
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by trouble
08-11-2006, 04:37 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
07-03-2006, 03:54 PM
Last Post by snarg
06-16-2006, 05:24 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)