Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Vit E <3's the morning crew
#1

Vitamin E, leeman, ntype, Paddy, Tommy, WoolyGoat

'bout freakin' time more folks show up prior to lunch.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

Ahem......
Reply
#3

Oh, Hey TC. You musta been somewhere else for the C/P.

G'Morning!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

Vitamin E Wrote:Oh, Hey TC. You musta been somewhere else for the C/P.

G'Morning!
Awesome.
You've got my full attention. Is the holding of hands a symbolic gesture for humans?
I haven't heard anything like that before:
said I musta been somewhere else for the CpG'Morning.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#5

Morning.
Reply
#6

Dood ...

In my morning I usually only see Bird here before he throws the last beercan outa the window and hits the sack ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

Nice to be forgotten.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#8

Michman Wrote:Nice to be forgotten.


I dont think anyone will forget you.
Reply
#9

and the morning crew loves E.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#10

leeman Wrote:Dood ...

In my morning I usually only see Bird here before he throws the last beercan outa the window and hits the sack ...

Sad but true.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

Tommy Wrote:and the morning crew loves E.


I'm thinking 'bout morning SPAM. Thoughts?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
05-05-2010, 07:37 AM
Last Post by spunky
03-03-2010, 07:22 AM
Last Post by Blondie
02-27-2010, 07:16 AM
Last Post by bam
02-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
01-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-29-2009, 01:59 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-28-2009, 07:37 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-16-2009, 07:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)