Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Crying over lost foreskin check-in.
#1

:tumble:





:lol2:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#2

You can only ask this question if you once had foreskin. You have no idea. You can't miss what you never had. You should call your mom and thank her for making that decision for you.
Reply
#3

I have my foreskin.
It's in a jar on the table next to my bed.
I pull it out every now and then and wonder what kind of life we could have had together.
Reply
#4

Banana Wrote:You can only ask this question if you once had foreskin. You have no idea. You can't miss what you never had. You should call your mom and thank her for making that decision for you.

I ask again:

what? Wrote:seriously James, what are you doing wrong that the missus thinks an extra couple of square inches of skin flap would make you better in the sack, eh?
Reply
#5

what? Wrote:I ask again:

It's not my fault. Her snapper is hooge.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#6

Jimmy Wrote:It's not my fault. Her snapper is hooge.

unscrew the top and fuck her with this on your dinger. it's not perfect, but it'll be more friction than either of you is used to

[Image: 14-009%20s.jpg]
Reply
#7

what? Wrote:unscrew the top and fuck her with this on your dinger. it's not perfect, but it'll be more friction than either of you is used to

[Image: 14-009%20s.jpg]

If I put my hopper in that I won't need her.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#8

Jimmy Wrote:If I put my hopper in that I won't need her.

send her this way then? I hear she can suck start a harley :drool:
Reply
#9

what? Wrote:send her this way then? I hear she can suck start a harley :drool:

We were supposed to trade.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#10

Jimmy Wrote:We were supposed to trade.

I use the ketchup bottle. pm me your addy and I'll mail it to you
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
07-22-2011, 10:58 PM
Last Post by Blondie
01-28-2010, 10:31 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-06-2010, 04:59 AM
Last Post by Ntype
08-16-2009, 07:49 PM
Last Post by quint
04-02-2009, 01:44 AM
Last Post by quint
03-05-2009, 05:36 PM
Last Post by Paddy
02-16-2009, 05:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)