02-07-2007, 05:18 PM
anyone know if flump owns a restaurant?
02-07-2007, 05:30 PM
Strip club near me nicknamed the "shitty titty" has a wacked out owner who does this shit too.They tried to get him to take down this small sign that had the silhouette of a naked women on it, barely racy.He went to court over it and the judge told him you can do whatever you want to your own building.He painted it rainbow colors to piss off the township, it looks ridiculous.
See You In Toledo
02-07-2007, 05:33 PM
BIRD33 Wrote:Strip club near me nicknamed the "shitty titty" has a wacked out owner who does this shit too.They tried to get him to take down this small sign that had the silhouette of a naked women on it, barely racy.He went to court over it and the judge told him you can do whatever you want to your own building.He painted it rainbow colors to piss off the township, it looks ridiculous.
how about a picture next time you pass by?
02-07-2007, 05:36 PM
Anhil8tor Wrote:how about a picture next time you pass by?
How bout you go fuck yourself?
See You In Toledo
02-07-2007, 05:54 PM
I bet your bedroom smells like a gay latrine
02-07-2007, 06:15 PM
Fatfuckfrank Wrote:I bet your bedroom smells like a gay latrine
If I need someone who knows what a gay latrine smells like I'll call you.
See You In Toledo
02-07-2007, 07:04 PM
you can Skype me douchebag
02-07-2007, 07:12 PM
Fatfuckfrank Wrote:you can Skype me douchebag
douchebag
02-07-2007, 07:33 PM
Fatfuckfrank Wrote:I bet your bedroom smells like a gay latrine
:lool:
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

