Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

How to stop your wife spending money
#1

Rolleyes
Reply
#2

not mine if it's money she will spend it Cry

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#3

I feel your pain Hambone... I don't think even those bills could get my wife to save money. She'd keep one of each bill and just write checks for everything Smile
Reply
#4

As long as it's green and real it doesn't matter. It will be spent. Cry

:fuckYou:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-07-2011, 06:16 PM
Last Post by bam
11-08-2010, 08:18 PM
Last Post by suzy
05-14-2010, 02:24 AM
Last Post by bam
05-05-2010, 07:35 PM
Last Post by Blondie
03-11-2010, 07:20 AM
Last Post by bam
03-10-2010, 07:27 PM
Last Post by spunky
03-03-2010, 07:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)