Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

E.. what will happen first?
#1

Timberwolves take home the NBA Trophy?

Vikings take home the Lombardi?

Twinkies take home the MLB crown?

Wild win the Stanley Cup?

Pygmy Sloth gets killed off?
Reply
#2

If memory serves the Twins won it all in 1987 and 1991.

RIP Dirty Bucket!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

Vitamin E Wrote:If memory serves the Twins won it all in 1987 and 1991.

RIP Dirty Bucket!
That is a hypothetical question.Do you like talking to me?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#4

Sassy Wrote:That is a hypothetical question.Do you like talking to me?

You might be the hottest chick on the board now that Fem left.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
05-12-2007, 12:00 AM
Last Post by Sassy
12-05-2006, 09:09 PM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
03-03-2006, 02:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)