Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

HEY! Snarg
#1

:fuckYou: Go suck Seagulls cock.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#2

i thought you were going home
enjoy your dinner

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

nyah nyah. Loser. Better fix it or I'm gonna post 400 threads in there tomorrow.


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sleep well. You'll need your rest.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#4

The Jimmy bot is broken.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#5

Syphilis causes madness.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

Jimmy Wrote:nyah nyah. Loser. Better fix it or I'm gonna post 400 threads in there tomorrow.


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sleep well. You'll need your rest.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


PIB? You in there?
Reply
#7

and you need to stop sucking the cawk
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-25-2016, 08:02 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-14-2011, 04:03 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-13-2011, 07:28 AM
Last Post by Blondie
03-07-2010, 06:47 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Last Post by Bill
01-21-2010, 11:07 PM
Last Post by JCW
01-11-2010, 05:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)