Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I wonder how she gets her pits that clean shaven?
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
BEW shops for ideas for her next 'on top of the car' pose.....
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Banana Wrote:BEW shops for ideas for her next 'on top of the car' pose.....
Good one.
Nana, do I now choose the top three and make a poll for the winner for our next photo-taking victim?
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Oh. I suck at the poll-age and somehow manage to mess them all up. Somebody should do this for me. Thanks a bazillion.
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Banana Wrote:I will. I'll do the polls each week. I'll do it either later today or tomorrow morning.
Thanks! You're a peach. Or ... another nice fruit.
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Mine better win.
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap: