Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

Does WTF know your posting here?































(I'm standing in for Flumper now that he's moved on)

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

don't be a hypocrite
board loyalty is dead.
and you were one of the first out the window.
Reply
#3

Bill Wrote:don't be a hypocrite

RACK!

Nice one.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

pillow fight!
Reply
#5

what? Wrote:pillow fight!

right up your alley huh?
Reply
#6

Vitamin E Wrote:RACK!

Nice one.



man you got Flumper down pat.
Reply
#7

It's almost a worship.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#8

Vitamin E Wrote:It's almost a worship.



Instead of pew's they must have those little knee benches in the church of flumper.
Reply
#9

Bill Wrote:Instead of pew's they must have those little knee benches in the church of flumper.

Flumper holds services in the rectory.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#10

Where ever both of you have been must be off the hook!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

Thanks for keepin' the lights on, Sugar.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#12

I'm the heart and soul of this place.

Also I use this to keep track of my sports betting.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
02-19-2010, 01:54 AM
Last Post by who
11-15-2009, 01:44 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-23-2009, 12:53 AM
Last Post by Pickle
10-21-2008, 12:28 AM
Last Post by who
09-24-2008, 02:54 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-12-2008, 11:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)