Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

2.0 has hockey tonight.
#1

Fucking RACK all the lil dude's on skates.

Beyond comedic!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

break a leg!
Reply
#3

papa goat had me on skates at 5 years old.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

WoolyGoat Wrote:papa goat had me on skates at 5 years old.
AHA!
[Image: in_united_states.jpg]
Reply
#5

Yahtzee!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

You really need to post some pictures of the little bugger.
Reply
#7

He's homely.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#8

Vitamin E Wrote:He's homely.

That is why I didn't ask for pictures of you
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-29-2011, 04:12 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-18-2010, 05:55 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-20-2009, 07:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)