Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I luve teh internets ....
#21

Anhil8tor Wrote:WTF and CF

I'm still here, and these "peeps" are afraid to post here.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#22

Paddy Wrote:I'm still here, and these "peeps" are afraid to post here.
http://www.wastingtimeforums.com/phpbb/v...hp?t=34258

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#23

Paddy Wrote:I'm still here, and these "peeps" are afraid to post here.

only bird has more people scared of them.
Reply
#24

That one-upping fuckk.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#25

bird has made people have night terrors about him.


you are no where near that level
Reply
#26

Anhil8tor Wrote:bird has made people have night terrors about him.


you are no where near that level

He's got the physically scary part going for him too.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#27

Paddy Wrote:He's got the physically scary part going for him too.

duh.. everyone is scared of blacks.


you don't see people crossing the street to walk on the other sidewalk do you?
Reply
#28

Anhil8tor Wrote:duh.. everyone is scared of blacks.


you don't see people crossing the street to walk on the other sidewalk do you?

I'm not scared of him because he is black. It's his freakishly big feet.
Reply
#29

Paddy is more like BEW by the post.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#30

Banana Wrote:I'm not scared of him because he is black. It's his freakishly big feet.


you should see his "black snake moan"
Reply
#31

BIRD33 Wrote:Paddy is more like BEW by the post.

Low blow.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)