Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Mrs. Paddy
#1

She just called me to let me know that she's been fired. She's a teacher for the Chicago Public Schools and will finish out the school year. She sounded quite happy about it.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#2

post a picture of her from your wedding
Reply
#3

What? Why?
Reply
#4

Isnt impossible to fire a teacher now a days?She's got to be union,right?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

Banana Wrote:What? Why?

Leu? you driving the nana nic today?
Reply
#6

Banana Wrote:What? Why?

Sleeping with her students.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:Isnt impossible to fire a teacher now a days?She's got to be union,right?

She doesn't have tenure.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#8

Im not talking tenure I'm talking unions.Why did they let her go?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

Anhil8tor Wrote:Leu? you driving the nana nic today?

Am I ignoring your PM's? If so, then, yes.
Reply
#10

Banana Wrote:Am I ignoring your PM's? If so, then, yes.

><

touche
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:Im not talking tenure I'm talking unions.Why did they let her go?

Until you have tenure they can still let you go. Every year hundreds of teachers in the CPS are let go, to conform with budgetary restrictions. Then they realize they don't have enough bodies for the number of kids and most of them get hired on somewhere else. One of her friends has been at 4 different schools in 5 years.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#12

what does she teach?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#13

WoolyGoat Wrote:what does she teach?

She's certified in Math & Science. 6th, 7th & 8th grade.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#14

Things seemed so much more innocent way back at 2 PM.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

:loool:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:Things seemed so much more innocent way back at 2 PM.

what kind of boss fires a pregnant woman?

seriously.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by who
02-17-2011, 04:44 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-29-2009, 02:00 AM
Last Post by Paddy
06-10-2009, 07:02 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-27-2009, 10:46 PM
Last Post by quint
03-31-2009, 04:45 PM
Last Post by Moto
02-20-2009, 05:33 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-13-2009, 05:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)