Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I love the new Popups!
#1

Sweet idea!!!. I especially like the "porntube" one. total $$$. I love you.
Reply
#2

You're welcome.

Fun this must mirror your surfing ....

I only get a poker one...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

I get the porn tube one too...

at work no less.


no porn on this computer.
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:I get the porn tube one too...

at work no less.


no porn on this computer.

OK I'll check the setting for that one and alter it to SFW ads only.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

OK Now you have to tell me if you get NSFW ads...

I altered system totally and ads should be viewing soon.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

What the feck are youse guyz talking about?
Reply
#7

who Wrote:What the feck are youse guyz talking about?

Yesterday, Leeman had installed a cool new feature so that everytime you logged into IT you got a page to load to a porn site. What was really cool, was that you wouldn't know that page had loaded until you x'd out of IT, and then your whole computer screen was a bunch of close up penetration shots. Today I guess he turned it off, which makes me sad. I love you.
Reply
#8

lol lee good way to drum up business .

If you guys need to block things like that use firefox and run no script and adblock . That will keep them off your work computers .

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#9

OK I totally changed ad provider.
They checked the site and aparently we are to NSFW to get any normal ads.

Is these ok or ...???

I removed the popunder one...
You might get one of these "click to continue" ads once a day.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#10

I'm a fan of the one on the top right that asks me if I'm into women or men.How's a guy supposed to choose?

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
07-08-2010, 03:44 AM
Last Post by phantomX
06-20-2010, 08:46 AM
Last Post by leeman
05-17-2010, 05:08 PM
Last Post by Reaper
05-04-2010, 05:56 AM
Last Post by leeman
02-20-2010, 10:48 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-12-2010, 08:23 PM
Last Post by CT280
01-26-2010, 03:32 AM
Last Post by who
11-10-2009, 12:26 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
08-31-2009, 08:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)