Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

premature ejaculation?
#1

The Associated Press is uncalling the Minnesota Senate race.
Republican Sen. Norm Coleman finished ahead of Democrat Al Franken early Wednesday in the final vote count, but his 571-vote margin falls within the state's mandatory recount law. That law requires a recount any time the margin between the top two candidates is less than one-half of 1%.
The AP called the race prematurely.


http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/el...htm?csp=34

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#2

Al Franken. :lool:
Reply
#3

its always good to be the one in the lead when that happens...
Reply
#4

Franken for congress maybe.Senator is kind of scary.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

Don't forget we elected Jesse Ventura Governer.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

i got the impression jesse was pretty good
definite libertarian slant
i liked him

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

Not everyone appreciated his hissy fits...I've patterned my antics after him.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#8

ventura threw some mean parties

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
02-28-2007, 02:26 AM
Last Post by dezdrew
01-07-2005, 04:20 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)