Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New member of the family
#1

We just rescued an 8week old Akita puppy and she is on her way home right now...I can't wait to see her!!! Our 8yo akita is socialized so this introduction should be fairly easy...the kids don't know it's a surprise so it should be pretty cool!!

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#2

cool beans!!! take some pics if ya can, those puppies are beautiful.
Reply
#3

PinesChic Wrote:cool beans!!! take some pics if ya can, those puppies are beautiful.

You are talking about her tits, right?
Reply
#4

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:You are talking about her tits, right?

cool beans is a saying that only us cool chicks say....beans do not refer to MY tits...just sayin...:S

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#5

Fairiedust Wrote:cool beans is a saying that only us cool chicks say....beans do not refer to MY tits...just sayin...:S

AMEN... just sayin.
Reply
#6

puppies, anyone??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

akitas are a neat breed. good luck.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
05-24-2008, 06:00 AM
Last Post by Dagger
04-13-2008, 04:43 PM
Last Post by Shadrach
03-11-2008, 04:32 AM
Last Post by leeman
02-08-2008, 01:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)