Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#21

welcome back. irish!!
may be in chitown in late april, early may
i'll give you a call, maybe we can have lunch

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#22

Hey Paddy, welcome back.
Reply
#23

seagull Wrote:welcome back. irish!!
may be in chitown in late april, early may
i'll give you a call, maybe we can have lunch

No.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#24

Paddy Wrote:No.

What if I told you he was a chic?
Reply
#25

PinesChic Wrote:I'm not being facetious....


For starters you'd have to know what that word meant.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#26

it's been far too long

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#27

Paddy Wrote:For starters you'd have to know what that word meant.

PinesChic Wrote:I'm not being facetious or trying to start shit... I havent been around to much lately and was wondering if my friend was ever gunna come back.

Do any of you guy's talk to him? Tell him I said Hi and that I miss him tormenting me in the arcade.

fa⋅ce⋅tious   /fəˈsi[Image: thinsp.png]ʃəs/ [Image: dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif] Show Spelled Pronunciation [fuh-see-shuh[Image: thinsp.png]s] [Image: dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif] Show IPA
–adjective 1.not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark. 2.amusing; humorous.3.lacking serious intent; concerned with something nonessential, amusing, or frivolous: a facetious person.



just wanted to know how you were doing.... please dont ever correct me again.... that someone else's job around here... your job is in the arcade... where by the way... you need some catchin up to do.
Reply
#28

I'm still the King of the Arcade, what are you talking about?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#29

welcome back
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by who
02-17-2011, 04:44 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-29-2009, 02:00 AM
Last Post by Paddy
06-10-2009, 07:02 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-27-2009, 10:46 PM
Last Post by Moto
02-20-2009, 05:33 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-13-2009, 05:14 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-28-2009, 04:27 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)