Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

McDonalds
#1

They're having a 49 cent hamburger day today. The max you can buy at any one time is 5. Folks I work with are planning to make 2 runs.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#2

Mcdonalds needs to be better prepared then Popeyes after that chicken debacle.People trying to feed their family and shit.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

I stopped in and the place was a madhouse. But they didn't look like they were going to run out. I ate 4 and feel like dogshit. I did save $1.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#4

I contemplated McD today, and I didn't even know they had such a sweet deal. went with Quiznos instead.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
06-26-2006, 08:39 PM
Last Post by Bill
02-06-2006, 09:49 PM
Last Post by Bill
01-11-2005, 09:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)