Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Let's Talk about Slavery in the U.S.
#81

BIRD33 Wrote:Who can among us can answer these things anyway?Its like asking how much a moon beam weighs or how many chucks a woodchuck chucks.Its not like theres libraries full of first hand personal accounts of abhorrent treatment and subjugation of an entire race for centuries in every library in the entire world.Like nessie the loch ness monster and bigfoot these mysteries may never be brought to light.
Correct. Which is why I would never be arrogant enough to quantify something like that.
Reply
#82

You are fascinatingly stupid.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#83

BIRD33 Wrote:You are fascinatingly stupid.
Parsing again? Or maybe I should have parsed your post before replying.
Reply
#84

Quit making Bird look up words.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#85

squirt Wrote:Parsing again? Or maybe I should have parsed your post before replying.

My comment about unanswerable questions was obvious sarcasm which I'm not sure you are capable of grasping.You CAN quantify the horrible treatment of slaves do to the vast amount of information available in the historical record.Read your response again.You either would never be arrogant enough to say if slaves were mistreated or not because who knows for sure? or you are terrible at expressing points in written word form.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#86

squirt Wrote:Didn't say I was trolling. I was genuinely annoyed with Bird. Flumper is flumper.

trust me i know you weren't trolling.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#87

WoolyGoat Wrote:trust me i know you weren't trolling.

No shit, sherlock.
Reply
#88

get mad about it?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#89

Careful squirt. This dude will do anything to get what he wants!

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)