Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Arent I a good daughter?
#21

Monen Wrote:Boyz II Men are still together?
Apparently since they are doing a show tomorrow.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#22

pepsi Wrote:Apparently since they are doing a show tomorrow.


Yeah they put out a album a year and 1/2 ago, and it was a major FLOP!!

:fuckYou:
Reply
#23

I would have to answer NO. Boys to Men, who the hell wants to see them. What are they playing the local high school? You should of just given him the $5 they are worth and called it a day.
Reply
#24

This thread has gotten me thinking about Darwin's Theory of Evolution.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#25

pepsi Wrote:Since I wasnt going to go to the Boyz ii men concert with that loser boyfriend I had, I gave the tickets to my father to take his girlfriend. Im sad I really wanted to go with my black boyfriend. Sad

You couldnt make this up.Part of me is still like 5% believing she never existed.I wonder if people would have been so cruel knowing she was going to kick the bucket?

How weird is it her ex checks in on this place occasionally?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

BIRD33 Wrote:You couldnt make this up.Part of me is still like 5% believing she never existed.I wonder if people would have been so cruel knowing she was going to kick the bucket?

How weird is it her ex checks in on this place occasionally?

Oh, she existed. Tom talked her and she called someone else too.

I'm going to kick the bucket too. Stop being mean to me.

I find it incredibly weird that her hubby still comes here.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#27

If this place was around in 30 years I'm sure looking back I'd be frightened at how immature I was.Example... the new tag.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#28

pepsi's hubby,

please post pepsi's nudes again. I know you still have them saved.


TIA!
Reply
#29

Banana Wrote:Oh, she existed. Tom talked her and she called someone else too.

I'm going to kick the bucket too. Stop being mean to me.

I find it incredibly weird that her hubby still comes here.


She called me.....a few times.


I learned a lesson.
Reply
#30

minorthreat Wrote:She called me.....a few times.


I learned a lesson.
do tell

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#31

who Wrote:do tell


I'm not sure how she got my number. I probably gave it to her when I made a thread about calling people. I remember it was around the time I was going to be visiting a friend in L.A. She asked me to meet up with her. I told her that I couldn't do that. She then wanted my permission to tell the board that we had met up and fucked. I also said no thanks to that idea. She probably called about 3 or 4 times. It was weird. I had to start being mean to her so she would stop calling. I kinda felt bad because deep down she seemed like a nice person, she just had some issues.

She had pretty nice tits too, from what I remember of her pictures. If anyone has them, please send them to my inbox. Thanks.
Reply
#32

while we are postin pics.. post fems vag shot too.
Reply
#33

I still have pepsi's tits, if anyone wants em.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#34

I can't imagine a more fitting tribute than posting them in this thread.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#35

Banana Wrote:I still have pepsi's tits, if anyone wants em.

post'em here...


also can anyone post monenes tits too...
Reply
#36

Update: no I don't. They've been removed from my PB.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#37

Anhil8tor Wrote:post'em here...


also can anyone post monenes tits too...

Paddy can hook ya up....

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#38

I've had a few cool pic of her...nothing nude. Deleted 'em....sadly!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#39

i talked to pepsi several times
she was very sweet and a total mess
i tried to get her to see my doctor in LA but she declined
it was a real bummer that she passed on, i liked her a lot

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#40

Anhil8tor Wrote:post'em here...


also can anyone post monenes tits too...

do a name search at confusion

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-04-2016, 08:12 AM
Last Post by Hub Cap
02-09-2013, 05:12 AM
Last Post by who
10-13-2010, 10:14 AM
Last Post by dodsno
09-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-05-2010, 07:37 AM
Last Post by bam
04-14-2010, 11:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)