Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

How about those Celtics?
#61

WoolyGoat Wrote:tis true, friend

yer a hebe??
bar mitzva and all??

hebrew name and translation please

melech here, the king, what else??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#62

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Two beggars are sitting on the pavement. One is holding a large Cross and the other a large Star of David. Both are holding hats to collect contributions. As people walk by, they lift their noses at the guy holding the Star of David but drop money in the other guy’s hat. Soon one hat is nearly full whilst the other hat is empty.

A priest watches and then approaches the men. He turns to the guy with the Star of David and says, "Don't you realize that this is a Christian country? You'll never get any contributions in this country holding a Star of David."
The guy holding the Star of David then turns to the guy holding the Cross and says, "Hymie, look who's trying to teach us Marketing."

i'm giggling over here, thanks flumpstein

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#63

snarg Wrote:yer a hebe??
bar mitzva and all??

hebrew name and translation please

melech here, the king, what else??

I'm not going to divulge that information.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#64

WoolyGoat Wrote:I'm not going to divulge that information.

Way to blow up that stinginess stereotype.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#65

you can do better than that

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#66

WoolyGoat Wrote:I'm not going to divulge that information.

i respect that, no prob
i broke my arm and had to learn a new haftorah, my mom would not let the show go on, really bad luck

and i agree, tweety used to be more entertaining Sad

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#67

never had a bar mitzvah, mainly due to some complications/miscommunication with teh rabbi. my sister had hers a year and a half or so late.


I do have a hebrew name, which I shall not be sharing.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#68

WoolyGoat Wrote:never had a bar mitzvah, mainly due to some complications/miscommunication with teh rabbi. my sister had hers a year and a half or so late.


I do have a hebrew name, which I shall not be sharing.


not a prob
rabbis can be very strange birds
i bumped into one of mine who was in charge of my uncle's congregation
he was super pumped up that he had moved "up" to such a well-to-do group

all the worst stereotypes right there spouting at me ><

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#69

i hope rondo keeps shooting threes and the c's keep missing layups Smile

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#70

he shot 1 three with the shot clock running down..?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#71

hah. pierce just punched eddie f rush in the mouth fist-pumping after a bucket

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#72

TOTAL phantom call on wallace after he pulled the chair on gasol. didn't even touch him.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#73

WoolyGoat Wrote:he shot 1 three with the shot clock running down..?

hey, i can hope, eh??

WoolyGoat Wrote:TOTAL phantom call on wallace after he pulled the chair on gasol. didn't even touch him.

if we start pointing out bad ref calls, we will need more bandwidth over here

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#74

Cs missing WAY too many wide open looks / layups.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#75

snarg Wrote:i hope rondo keeps shooting threes and the c's keep missing layups Smile

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#76

I'll be sure to quote you next time I agree. :roll:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#77

wtf is it with rondo and foul shooting
how can he be this bad
seems weird, chuck knoblauchish

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#78

they were saying in game 1 or 2 that it maybe has something to do with the size of his hands, and some idiot kentucky fan had called into a talk show to suggest finger reductions.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#79

WoolyGoat Wrote:they were saying in game 1 or 2 that it maybe has something to do with the size of his hands, and some idiot kentucky fan had called into a talk show to suggest finger reductions.


that's just stupit

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#80

herb mcgee would fix his fs
first two fingers through the ball
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
11-05-2009, 06:42 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-09-2008, 07:58 PM
Last Post by ntype
01-18-2008, 05:55 PM
Last Post by Sassy
10-30-2006, 08:50 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-02-2005, 02:32 AM
Last Post by cLaY
07-06-2005, 05:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)