Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

We Got white smoke and BELLS!!!
#21

Good thing he wasn't a fan of Pope Arnold as well. The two name thing like Pope John Paul, wouldn't have worked well for him.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#22

asshat Wrote:Good thing he wasn't a fan of Pope Arnold as well. The two name thing like Pope John Paul, wouldn't have worked well for him.

And the Lord spoke unto him and said, "I'll be back"
Reply
#23

Bill Wrote:Well he is an ex-Nazi.


ya just knew the nazi was ganna get it before the jew

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#24

I hear he does a mad immitation of Colonel Clink.

[Image: klink4.gif]

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#25

the mother church must be in deep doo doo when two of the top choices for pope are an ex-nazi and a jew
that must really suck for them

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#26

snarg Wrote:the mother church must be in deep doo doo when two of the top choices for pope are an ex-nazi and a jew
that must really suck for them

Even the ADL gave this guy a pass. He went AWOL for crying out loud.....

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JCW
05-16-2010, 05:00 PM
Last Post by bam
02-25-2010, 11:51 PM
Last Post by Ntype
02-20-2009, 10:54 AM
Last Post by who
11-08-2008, 07:18 AM
Last Post by Sassy
03-05-2008, 08:30 PM
Last Post by Sassy
12-20-2007, 08:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)