Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Man, I am on a Roll Here!
#21

This is funny. You sign up then don't play, then get banned.

Ahahahahahaha!
Reply
#22

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:This is funny. You sign up then don't play, then get banned.

Ahahahahahaha!
My strategy was to fly under the radar.
Reply
#23

I'm gonna get in on the next survivor..

I am $$$$!
Reply
#24

Anhil8tor Wrote:I bet they were scared of your mullet
I would think you, of all people, would know what a mullet was.
Reply
#25

It makes you wonder why it took them this long to boot you off? How many other idiots are there on the teams that were first to go before people who have never even checked the game out?

I was apparently put into that game even though I don't even go to UJ anymore. I wonder if they have figured out that booting me off would be a safe way to go yet?

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#26

Internet survivor is gay.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
04-22-2026, 11:14 PM
Last Post by leucifer
04-22-2014, 02:23 PM
Last Post by Ntype
03-20-2009, 11:43 AM
Last Post by snarg
10-07-2008, 03:20 AM
Last Post by leucetios
11-09-2006, 11:46 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-09-2006, 11:16 AM
Last Post by Raiden
12-29-2005, 07:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)