Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Secret Santa Question #69
#21

help from some of you?
Reply
#22

Anhil8tor Wrote:1. 8 - Got a gift, sent a gift
2. ntype
3. BEW - sent a gift, got a gift
4. SanDog
5. Flumper - sent a gift
6. Slurker
7. Bill - got a gift
8. Tomfooleyr - sent a gift, got a gift
9. Vitamen E - sent a gift
10. Leu
11. Beau - sent a gift
12. Pepsi - got a gift
13. Clay - got a gift
14. Snarg - got a gift, sent a gift
15. Suzy - sent a gift
16. Don
17. Leeman
18. Dev
19. Toe
20. Woolygoat - sent a gift

a little help here
bump.
Reply
#23

I'm pretty sure that I remember SanDog said he FedEx'd his gift. He said the shipping charge was more than the gift limit.
Reply
#24

Ki9ll E'm All !!! D

Ayarrr Yarra Pirates A.re. Att.akcing .us !!
Reply
#25

Anhil8tor Wrote:1. 8 - Got a gift, sent a gift
2. ntype
3. BEW - sent a gift, got a gift
4. SanDog - sent a gift
5. Flumper - sent a gift
6. Slurker
7. Bill - got a gift
8. Tomfooleyr - sent a gift, got a gift
9. Vitamen E - sent a gift
10. Leu - sent a gift, got a gift
11. Beau - sent a gift
12. Pepsi - got a gift
13. Clay - got a gift
14. Snarg - got a gift, sent a gift
15. Suzy - sent a gift
16. Don
17. Leeman
18. Dev
19. Toe - got a gift
20. Woolygoat - sent a gift

a little help here

I sent my gift

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#26

updated
Reply
#27

I sent mine.....twice.
Reply
#28

I got my gift and sent one out. I havent recieved word though if the person actually recieved the gift, but I did send it.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#29

Really, I would just like for Flumper to have a full understanding of my situation, in case he is not clear on the matter.

I have both sent and RECEIVED a nice gift.

That is all.
Reply
#30

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:hey 8 update your list and put a check or something by BEW that she both sent and received a fucking gift. Also, I think PH got something. Clay got something and I think TomF got something.

I did not participate in this. You guys being psycho killers and all.
Reply
#31

PurpleHaze Wrote:I did not participate in this. You guys being psycho killers and all.
That guy was already dead when I found him.
Reply
#32

Anhil8tor Wrote:1. 8 - Got a gift, sent a gift
2. ntype
3. BEW - sent a gift, got a gift
4. SanDog - sent a gift
5. Flumper - sent a gift
6. Slurker
7. Bill - got a gift
8. Tomfooleyr - sent a gift, got a gift
9. Vitamen E - sent a gift
10. Leu - sent a gift, got a gift
11. Beau - sent a gift
12. Pepsi - got a gift
13. Clay - got a gift, sent a gift
14. Snarg - got a gift, sent a gift
15. Suzy - sent a gift
16. Don
17. Leeman
18. Dev
19. Toe - got a gift
20. Woolygoat - sent a gift

a little help here

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=33945

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#33

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:That guy was already dead when I found him.

[Image: preview-6.jpg]
l to r: dead guy, Flumper

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#34

I didn't get anything.
Reply
#35

minorthreat Wrote:I didn't get anything.

PM your addy. I'll send the perfect MT gift.
Reply
#36

TomFoolery Wrote:[Image: preview-6.jpg]
l to r: dead guy, Flumper
Hey Ntype? What is this a picture of?
Reply
#37

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Hey Ntype? What is this a picture of?

>< yurk.
Reply
#38

ntype Wrote:>< yurk.
Can you see it? It is just a hotlink web address for me.
Reply
#39

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Can you see it? It is just a hotlink web address for me.

I've visited the website (not thanking firefox on that matter).

I state again : >< (pic is pic of two doodz kissing each other)
Reply
#40

ntype Wrote:I've visited the website (not thanking firefox on that matter).

I state again : >< (pic is pic of two doodz kissing each other)
If Tom had posted that on Braindonor's forum (Confusionforums.com) he would have been banned.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Father Juan
05-29-2010, 04:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-13-2010, 01:15 PM
Last Post by bam
05-04-2010, 07:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)