Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Happy fukken Birthday oldtimer ....
#21

HAPPY BIRRTHDAY Q!!!

To one who has always been good to me (nevermind the day you called me "vapid") I hope you get drunk but don't throw up, get laid, but don't get any bugs, get money, but don't get any bills.
Reply
#22

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:HAPPY BIRRTHDAY Q!!!

To one who has always been good to me (nevermind the day you called me "vapid") I hope you get drunk but don't throw up, get laid, but don't get any bugs, get money, but don't get any bills.

hey, at least i never doubted that you knew what the word meant
i will be settling for one out of three, but it is better than nothing

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#23

holy cow I missed that (I suppose it wasn't stickied enough).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SNARGIE !

[Image: monkey.jpg]

eekybday ! eek eek ü
Reply
#24

snarg Wrote:is this all ya got??
maybe you are washed up

Rack the Ownster reset.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-29-2024, 09:21 AM
Last Post by Ntype
02-15-2020, 11:17 PM
Last Post by who
10-29-2019, 12:22 PM
Last Post by leeman
10-23-2019, 12:41 PM
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Beau
05-02-2014, 07:35 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-07-2011, 05:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)