Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Uploading music to the Ipod today...
#21

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm to young to care about my yard, thats for old people.I did enough where my neighbors wouldnt call the cops on me to cut my grass. You must look real cute cutting grass with those faggy earphones and your ipod tucked into your back pocket.

Dood you're older than me. My mom kids me about this too, she says i act like a 40 year old.

I don't use those ear buds, they'll kill your hearing.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#22

cLaY Wrote:I used to hate doing yard work. Owning your house changes all that. I love it. Spring time gets here I rarely sleep in on the weekends, its just too damn nice to be inside. Yard work in teh morning, golf from noon to dark. nothing like it.

when do you find the time to clean the house, do the dishes, and fold and put away laundry?
Reply
#23

what? Wrote:are we talking earbuds or the full-ear-cover headphones?

I bought some sony ear phones.. not ear buds.. very comfortable.

PS: I do very little housework. I clean the computer room and cook 2 days a week. I don't do dishes, clean bathrooms or bedrooms, clothes etc etc.
Reply
#24

Anhil8tor Wrote:I bought some sony ear phones.. not ear buds.. very comfortable.

probably keeps the big dudes from tugging on your lobes while they're burying squat-thrusts in yer doodie-hole. I bet they damn near pull your hair out tho Huh
Reply
#25

Anhil8tor Wrote:I bought some sony ear phones.. not ear buds.. very comfortable.

PS: I do very little housework. I clean the computer room and cook 2 days a week. I don't do dishes, clean bathrooms or bedrooms, clothes etc etc.

Would you do all this for more sex?If so quit bragging.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

BIRD33 Wrote:Would you do all this for more sex?If so quit bragging.


nope..

fuck doing dishes, clothes and cleaning bathrooms.. Those are 3 things I'll never do again.

the other stuff I prolly wouldn't mind doing.
Reply
#27

CT280 Wrote:when do you find the time to clean the house, do the dishes, and fold and put away laundry?

dishes, usually in the evenings after work. i also pick up the house after work to get it out of the way.

i do laundry on saturday and sunday. laundry is the easiest shit in the world to do.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#28

cLaY Wrote:dishes, usually in the evenings after work. i also pick up the house after work to get it out of the way.

i do laundry on saturday and sunday. laundry is the easiest shit in the world to do.

wait till you have children. They will change your mind about that.
Reply
#29

Anhil8tor Wrote:nope..

fuck doing dishes, clothes and cleaning bathrooms.. Those are 3 things I'll never do again.

the other stuff I prolly wouldn't mind doing.

Arent you the guy who cries that his wife wont fuck him enough?So you'd rather not have sex than clean the dishes?Your tough guy macho husband act is wearing thin.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#30

BIRD33 Wrote:Arent you the guy who cries that his wife wont fuck him enough?So you'd rather not have sex than clean the dishes?Your tough guy macho husband act is wearing thin.



intraweb is not 100% fer true.
Reply
#31

what? Wrote:probably keeps the big dudes from tugging on your lobes while they're burying squat-thrusts in yer doodie-hole. I bet they damn near pull your hair out tho Huh

This should not go unracked. Racacack

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#32

cLaY Wrote:dishes, usually in the evenings after work. i also pick up the house after work to get it out of the way.

i do laundry on saturday and sunday. laundry is the easiest shit in the world to do.

If your name is Samantha and you have a pie in the oven waiting for your man to come home.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#33

Anhil8tor Wrote:intraweb is not 100% fer true.

Only the embarrasing things arent true, right?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#34

BIRD33 Wrote:Nothing wrong with taking pride in your lawn.I got sick of doing it at the last house I rented.I will pay people to do it the rest of my life.

You had me at Nothing.

Fucking ditto this statement.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#35

BIRD33 Wrote:Only the embarrasing things arent true, right?


so you seriously believe 100% of everything I type?
does that go for everyone or just me?
Reply
#36

Anhil8tor Wrote:so you seriously believe 100% of everything I type?
does that go for everyone or just me?

Ive seen enough from you to know what you're about.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#37

Anhil8tor Wrote:wait till you have children. They will change your mind about that.

i wash my own underwear, can't be that bad

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#38

BIRD33 Wrote:If your name is Samantha and you have a pie in the oven waiting for your man to come home.

sort, turn on, walk away, unload 30 minutes later. repeat 4 or 5 times.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#39

cLaY Wrote:sort, turn on, walk away, unload 30 minutes later. repeat 4 or 5 times.

I do my own wash genius.I only do it because I'm not married.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#40

BIRD33 Wrote:I do my own wash genius.I only do it because I'm not married.

you've got the right idea though bird - you get off way cheaper hiring out the yardwork and housekeeping, and banging strippers. stick with what works bro
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by who
12-12-2011, 08:00 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)