Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Smackoff Finals, It's So Exciting!
#21

Jaymac Wrote:Anyone know why the thread is locked at 7am Central time?

nope.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#22

Jaymac Wrote:Anyone know why the thread is locked at 7am Central time?

What? was still busy editing your posts from yesterday.
Reply
#23

lookout below Wrote:What? was still busy editing your posts from yesterday.


Who is this faggot?/\

See You In Toledo
Reply
#24

BIRD33 Wrote:Who is this faggot?/\

Why? You trolling for some navy cake?
Reply
#25

BIRD33 Wrote:Who is this faggot?/\

He goes by 'nildo' at uj.

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#26

Shadrach Wrote:He goes by 'nildo' at uj.


I'm pretty sure it's: Lou Dog.
Reply
#27

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I'm pretty sure it's: Lou Dog.

I think you got it half right.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#28

Yup.:lol:
Reply
#29

SanDog Wrote:I think you got it half right.


So it's you, Sandog?

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#30

Shadrach Wrote:So it's you, Sandog?

I liked the word search thing, I would like know where he got it.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#31

SanDog Wrote:I liked the word search thing, I would like know where he got it.

What search thing now? You've been doing your reading, bro.
Reply
#32

lookout below Wrote:What search thing now? You've been doing your reading, bro.
I was actually referring to the word search in page 3 of the smack off finals. Not to you.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#33

Mandy Wrote:Yeah we're trying to cyber in PM and you guys are distrubing us. :*>

there's more to the internet than cybering with strangers
Reply
#34

SanDog Wrote:I was actually referring to the word search in page 3 of the smack off finals. Not to you.

Right here:
http://puzzlemaker.school.discovery.com/...pForm.html
Reply
#35

Doll Killer Wrote:there's more to the internet than cybering with strangers

LIAR!!! Cry

[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="4"]I'm not a retard.
But I play one on the interwebby[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]
Reply
#36

Okay, so are the votes all in?
Reply
#37

Jaymac Wrote:Anyone know why the thread is locked at 7am Central time?

1. this place sucks.
2. the mods/admins are retards.
3. minorthreat sucks and is retarded.
Reply
#38

Raiden Wrote:1. this place sucks.
2. the mods/admins are retards.
3. minorthreat sucks and is retarded
.
Takes one to spot one.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#39

leeman Wrote:Takes one to spot one.

best line evar!

sin,

Kindergarten
Reply
#40

Raiden Wrote:1. this place sucks.
2. the mods/admins are retards.
3. minorthreat sucks and is retarded.


1. You can always leave.
2. Too bad there isn't a jail.
3. I own you wherever I post. Deal with it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by spunky
03-03-2010, 07:11 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-17-2009, 01:15 AM
Smackoff
Banana
Last Post by leeman
03-07-2008, 09:28 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-02-2007, 03:09 PM
Last Post by Sassy
09-15-2007, 08:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)