Posts: 195
Threads: 14
Joined: Nov 2005
Reputation:
0
SO have you tested the workbench or you still waiting for me to turn up and help you?
Run like your being chased,
Sing like your on Broadway,
And Fuck like your a Pornstar.
Posts: 2,134
Threads: 298
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
Spork would urinate on you.
-SporK
Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.
-SPorK
Posts: 814
Threads: 54
Joined: Nov 2005
Reputation:
0
Hello SproK, my understanding e-friend. Please cover BEW's webcam with your skirt before you remove your panties and take a squat. I have a direct link. Your consideration would be appreciated.
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE][/COLOR]
TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.