Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Public Service Announcement
#21

Banana Wrote:Muhahahahaha! I have ways of geting that back.

Jazz flute is for little fairy boys and canadian hockey teams.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#22

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Jazz flute is for little fairy boys and canadian hockey teams.

Them's fight'n words!

What would YOU know about hockey?
Reply
#23

Banana Wrote:Them's fight'n words!

What would YOU know about hockey?

7th place in the Eastern Conf, beeyatch!

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#24

Dr. Lecter Wrote:7th place in the Eastern Conf, beeyatch!

7th place!? I didn't know Hawaii had an Eastern team. Wink

Remind me, who's your team? I'm lazy. NYI? NYR?
Reply
#25

Icelanders.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#26

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Icelanders.

Yeah, I can't asay much. I know shit about Eastern teams.

Remind me of when the last time the Islanders made it to the Stanley Cup finals?
Reply
#27

You mean when they won it 4 years in a row?

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#28

Dr. Lecter Wrote:You mean when they won it 4 years in a row?

Yeah, I wasn't being sarcastic. I'm really a hockey retard. If they are not Canadian, I'm clueless. When was that?
Reply
#29

Banana Wrote:Yeah, I wasn't being sarcastic. I'm really a hockey retard. If they are not Canadian, I'm clueless. When was that?
1983. ><

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#30

Dr. Lecter Wrote:1983. ><

:loool: That's what I thought.

bet on Stanley Cup finalists this year?
Reply
#31

Banana Wrote::loool: That's what I thought.

bet on Stanley Cup finalists this year?
i can't plan that far into the future. Bump this in May?

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#32

Dr. Lecter Wrote:i can't plan that far into the future. Bump this in May?

I'll have melted and retired by then! :rant:

deal. Wink
Reply
#33

hey I'm back the bat signal had been turned off by someone who forgot a pair of used panties.

[Image: bagouim7.jpg]

I'm here to punish you. my friends. but it's for your own good.

Btw just to make clear in between me and Banana there's no problem, it's just like in the fire of the action.
Reply
#34

if I had a penny for everyone one of your useless posts I could afford to reverse your lobotomy
Reply
#35

Fatfuckfrank Wrote:if I had a penny for everyone one of your useless posts I could afford to reverse your lobotomy

[Image: oneflewRpt.jpg]

wootsie again electric needles monkeys lovin' yeah :yay: :mc: :yay:
Reply
#36

"Boulevard of broken dreams" must be your anthem
Reply
#37

Fatfuckfrank Wrote:"Boulevard of broken dreams" must be your anthem

at least I don't watch Wizard of oz night and day.
Reply
#38

don't be making fun of witches douchebag
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-18-2013, 10:05 AM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 08:41 PM
Last Post by Ntype
08-16-2009, 07:49 PM
Last Post by quint
12-22-2008, 07:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)