Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm sure glad I'm not still bitching
#21

who had to mop up flumps tears yesterday?
Reply
#22

I think that someone isr running the "Sassy bot" today. Those don't look like her posts.
Reply
#23

Anhil8tor Wrote:who had to mop up flumps tears yesterday?

Funny. Now who is this Big Donny person?
Reply
#24

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Funny. Now who is this Big Donny person?

Would you liek me to give him a message?
Reply
#25

Blondie Wrote:Would you liek me to give him a message?

I'm just wondering what the fuck 8 was talking about?
Reply
#26

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I'm just wondering what the fuck 8 was talking about?

I think you're hoping someone is trying to get you unbanned. :lol2:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#27

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I'm just wondering what the fuck 8 was talking about?


You'd know if you could read UJ. But you can't. HAHAHAHA!
Reply
#28

Jimmy Wrote:I think you're hoping someone is trying to get you unbanned. :lol2:

ya think?
Reply
#29

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I think that someone isr running the "Sassy bot" today. Those don't look like her posts.

I say stop the internet when sassy starts running you
Reply
#30

you'll have to send big donny an E card.


hey bew/blondie... invite him over here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Duckbutter
09-09-2025, 02:42 AM
Last Post by quint
04-17-2009, 11:46 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
05-17-2007, 01:00 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
06-05-2006, 05:17 PM
Last Post by Jdub
06-18-2005, 12:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)