02-15-2008, 11:19 PM
Michman Wrote:she posts a pic here recently of the rack...I'm surprised you havent found it.
Ya. I guess Im the only one that doesnt search her nic.
Michman Wrote:she posts a pic here recently of the rack...I'm surprised you havent found it.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Somebody's Bitch Wrote:Ya. I guess Im the only one that doesnt search her nic.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Anhil8tor Wrote:over/under
5
Stoney Wrote:Exhibit A - hiding the gut and disguising leg flab.
Somebody's Bitch Wrote:Thats pretty great Stoney. But you should do mine. Im a genius.I'm ok with putting somebody's bitch in charge of this endeavor.
Banana Wrote:So, you think you are "fat" the way that people call Jennifer Love Hewitt fat?
Stoney Wrote:In all seriousness, no. I'm plus sized and flabby. I just know how to take pics from decent angles and crop.
Anhil8tor Wrote:Posts it took michman to take off his pants
fuck you people for not playing
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Somebody's Bitch Wrote:WTF size are you?
Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm guessing she is a 6 and a C cup...
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Michman Wrote:obviously your still in 5th grade...D cup easy.