Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Allright flump.. time to step up or shut up
#21

i think you've all gone over the edge
good luk

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#22

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm going to place the credit or blame on Chester since I know that Paddy was obssesed with the guy to the point where he got someone at another board to check his IP.

:lool:
You think if I start following him around WTF I could chase him all the way back to UJ?
Reply
#23

bode chester and sunny
Reply
#24

so what kind of dirt do they have on Paddy?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by s.murph
04-19-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-12-2012, 11:00 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-23-2010, 08:39 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-04-2010, 08:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)