Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

USA Basketball dominating again under coach K
#21

you coach k guys are hilarious
in the big picture, he does not rank that high
he can win with better players, good on him
what about innovative qualities, what about winning with lesser players?
larry brown coached shitty in the olympics and lost with better players
and he is a better coach than k

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#22

BIRD33 Wrote:Great.Take it to another board,douchbag.

as luck would have it my sig will be changing slightly in the next few days limpy

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#23

snarg Wrote:you coach k guys are hilarious
in the big picture, he does not rank that high
he can win with better players, good on him
what about innovative qualities, what about winning with lesser players?
larry brown coached shitty in the olympics and lost with better players
and he is a better coach than k

hater... s'all this is.


winning with better players is harder than winning with lesser players. That may not make sense but how often does the "best team" win it. Think New England last year... espically in one game almost any team can win.
Reply
#24

snarg Wrote:you coach k guys are hilarious
in the big picture, he does not rank that high
he can win with better players, good on him
what about innovative qualities, what about winning with lesser players?
larry brown coached shitty in the olympics and lost with better players
and he is a better coach than k


Larry Brown says they lost because of 9\11.I don't know about you but I'm pretty sure 9\11 would have been the time a great coach would rally his team to show the world America won't be pushed around.Brown is a snake oil salesman that nobody trusts.Thats why he couldnt get any real commitments from players or win anything.I'm positive K would have had the team breathing fire after 9\11 being a west point grad.


"The thing is they got guys that are willing to make a three-year commitment, which I think is tremendous," Brown said of this current Team USA. "We had guys that committed (for 2004) and then all of a sudden 9/11 happened, and then there were injuries."

Your comment that K can only win with great players is laughable.We all know he doesnt recruit kids who can't hack it academically at Duke which leaves a lot of great players out of the recruiting picture.Finally as it is becoming custom around here I will destroy your whole argument with two sentences.

Did K have the better team when they upset UNLV for his first title?Keep in mind they got beat the year before by UNLV by 30.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

wow, you used to tell me larry is the only coach to win ncaa and pro titles
make up your mind, flip-flop

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#26

snarg Wrote:wow, you used to tell me larry is the only coach to win ncaa and pro titles
make up your mind, flip-flop

I've called Brown a good basketball coach but please search my posts for the hundreds of times I've savaged him for being a snake.I know you remember that but your argument is falling apart now isnt it?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

snarg Wrote:wow, you used to tell me larry is the only coach to win ncaa and pro titles
make up your mind, flip-flop

sure it wasn't clay?
Reply
#28

BIRD33 Wrote:I've called Brown a good basketball coach but please search my posts for the hundreds of times I've savaged him for being a snake.I know you remember that but your argument is falling apart now isnt it?

not at all
being a snake and being a good coach are closely related
k is no choirboy

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#29

snarg Wrote:not at all
being a snake and being a good coach are closely related
k is no choirboy


John Wooden a snake?K might use some foul language but still has the most integrity of anyone in the game.I bet you can't find one story about him being a dickhead.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#30

yeah, i've seen stories about him being a dickhead
there are stories about gandhi being a dickhead fercrissakes
don't be a dickhead, dickhead

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#31

you now need to put dickhead in the tag lines
Reply
#32

get a mod to do it

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#33

Why is snarg allowed to delete tags?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#34

Wayman Tisdale had part of his leg amputated because of bone cancer

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#35

How do I add tags?

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#36

Nevermind

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#37

BIRD33 Wrote:Why is snarg allowed to delete tags?

just because i'm better
be happy i didn't change it to "snarg schools tweety" loik i shudda

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#38

Sources: Chalmers, Arthur caught with marijuana at rookie camp

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3567481

I'm sorry but this never happens to coach K's players.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#39

I was just glad to hear women were there at the time
Reply
#40

BIRD33 Wrote:Sources: Chalmers, Arthur caught with marijuana at rookie camp

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3567481

I'm sorry but this never happens to coach K's players.


i dint even read it and i know that's a stupit thing to say
and it still won't come up, but i stand by my statement
whatever it said, k's angels just haven't been caught yet
i can't even believe yer sayin this, tweety
you should know better

5 to 1 whatever it said will happen to one of k's within the year

what was it?? pot?? rape?? dui??
fuckkin idjut

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by who
04-17-2009, 07:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)