Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

$1000 weekly NFL betting thread....
#21

BIRD33 Wrote:Whats with the two over under #'s?

thats how they are posted... still feel confident about your picks?
Reply
#22

Why wouldnt I?

Most bookies I know only put one over\under # out.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

BIRD33 Wrote:Why wouldnt I?

Most bookies I know only put one over\under # out.

it gives them the points in between...


which one do you like the most
jax over 40
iggles over 45
Reply
#24

I guess the Jags.Their last game was a 57 point total.Keep in mind I'm playing the 36.5 line and probably wouldnt call it a lock at over 40.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

BIRD33 Wrote:$1150

Eagles Vs. Redskins over 42.5 $50

Buffalo over AZ Pickem $100

Pitt Vs. Jacksonville over 36.6 $50

Chicago -3.5 Vs. Lions $100



Still + $1150

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

Eagles -4.5 Vs. Niners -$100

Green Bay +2 Vs. Seattle -$100 What is with this line?

Minnesota -13 Vs. Lions -$50

Carolina Vs. Tampa over 36.5 -$50

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

bird33 Wrote:eagles -4.5 vs. Niners -$100

green bay +2 vs. Seattle -$100 what is with this line?

minnesota -13 vs. Lions -$50

carolina vs. Tampa over 36.5 -$50

+$1250

See You In Toledo
Reply
#28

8 deduct $400 from your total for missing a week.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

BIRD33 Wrote:8 deduct $400 from your total for missing a week.

I think I missed 2 weeks
Reply
#30

Tennessee -9 Vs. KC -$100

Jets -3 Vs. Oakland -$100

Pitt Vs. Cincy over 34.5 -$50

Denver +3 Vs. NE -$100 (what the fuck is with this line?)

See You In Toledo
Reply
#31

10 for 18 is impressive considering how weird the nfl has been this year.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

Tennessee(-7.5) vs Chiefs ($100)
Pittsburgh(-9.5) vs Bengals ($100)
Miami(-3) vs Baltimore ($100)
Chicago(-3) vs Minnesota ($100)
Houston( -8.5) vs Detroit ($100)
Reply
#33

BIRD33 Wrote:Tennessee -9 Vs. KC -$100

Jets -3 Vs. Oakland -$100

Pitt Vs. Cincy over 34.5 -$50

Denver +3 Vs. NE -$100 (what the fuck is with this line?)

+$1350 with Denver playing tonight.

Fuck Favre.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#34

Anhil8tor Wrote:Tennessee(-7.5) vs Chiefs ($100)
Pittsburgh(-9.5) vs Bengals ($100)
Miami(-3) vs Baltimore ($100)
Chicago(-3) vs Minnesota ($100)
Houston( -8.5) vs Detroit ($100)


$1100...


Fuck houston... they had the ball for 41 mins and still let detroit put up 21 points
Reply
#35

BIRD33 Wrote:+$1350 with Denver playing tonight.

Fuck Favre.

I bet the bookies mades a killing with people going the other way last night.

+$1250

See You In Toledo
Reply
#36

$1100

SanFrancisco(-5) vs Seattle ($100)
OVER 41 ($100)

Washington(-7.5) vs Detroit ($100)

Carolina(-4) vs Arizona ($50)
OVER 43.5 ($50)

Baltimore(-7) vs Oakland ($200)
Reply
#37

$1250


Bills -1 Vs Miami $100

Titans Vs. Indy over 40.5 $100

Skins -7.5 Vs Lions $50

Tampa Vs. Dallas over 40.5 $50


I don't really like a lot of the lines this week.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#38

anhil8tor Wrote:$1100

sanfrancisco(-5) vs seattle ($100)
over 41 ($100)

washington(-7.5) vs detroit ($100)

carolina(-4) vs arizona ($50) push
over 43.5 ($50)

baltimore(-7) vs oakland ($200)

$1350
Reply
#39

BIRD33 Wrote:$1250


Bills -1 Vs Miami $100

Titans Vs. Indy over 40.5 $100

Skins -7.5 Vs Lions $50

Tampa Vs. Dallas over 40.5 $50


I don't really like a lot of the lines this week.

Broke even.

+$1250

See You In Toledo
Reply
#40

+$1250

Jacksonville -6.5 Vs. Lions $100

Giants Vs. Eagles over 43 $100

Carolina Vs. Oak over 37.5 $100

Titans -3 Vs Chicago $50

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)