Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

suddenly
#21

No female can post anything to you without you thinking it's a come on.

I seem to remember last week I ignored one of your posts and you called me out for that too.

Can't win!
Reply
#22

I only think a female is hitting on me when they tell me they masturbated to me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

Good lord.
Reply
#24

Thats what you said when you finished?You're welcome.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

WoolyGoat Wrote:he said apart, not a part.

he'll always be apart, he'll never be a part. I thought you'd get it.

I didn't miss the miswording. Regardless, he said something you agreed with and affirmed with a post to that effect. I thought YOU'D get it.

Confusedcratch:

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#26

Has BIRD33 sent his picture to some of the broads here? Which ones?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#27

Paddy Wrote:Has BIRD33 sent his picture to some of the broads here? Which ones?
I'm not sending you my picture.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#28

Sounds like a yes. Do they have your regular email address?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#29

I sent it out years ago to two people I'm positive won't repost it.I'm not even sure why I sent it out it was so long ago.

I'm sure a few people here have one of my regular email addresses because of football pools or other bets.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#30

Paddy Wrote:Sounds like a yes. Do they have your regular email address?

would you like me to exchange information between the two of you?
Reply
#31

BIRD33 Wrote:I sent it out years ago to two people I'm positive won't repost it.

Anybody we know?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#32

Anhil8tor Wrote:would you like me to exchange information between the two of you?

I have BIRD33 on speed dial.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#33

Paddy Wrote:Anybody we know?

Sure.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#34

Cool.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#35

My life is an open book.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#36

Who was it?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#37

Cucumber and PH.Both married woman so you know I wasnt hitting on them.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#38

Since I got married, I've NEVER been hit on.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#39

Cucumber? Can we get a rating?
Reply
#40

Just not my style.Please confirm to these fellas that I am a black.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by what?
07-20-2006, 05:15 PM
Last Post by Bill
02-15-2005, 11:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)