Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
leeman Wrote:I can post it ....
I'm quite sure since she has already posted it, it would be fine.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Cucumber Wrote:I'm quite sure since she has already posted it, it would be fine.
Or I pick up some new in Facebook ...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
If you wanted to sink to lower levels, yes.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Pickle Wrote:![[Image: me57.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/midget/me57.jpg)
Pink beak. Definitely a chick!
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Cucumber Wrote:If you wanted to sink to lower levels, yes.
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
That was posted here, not FB.
Jimmy was right.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Cucumber Wrote:That was posted here, not FB.
I know....
To drunk atm ... and kinda have forgotten my opassword ...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
what was that from some disgruntled teen wear magazine photo shoot?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 1,012
Threads: 48
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Ha, no - that was just a disgruntled teen. 16 year olds are angsty, you know!
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
leeman Wrote:I know....
To drunk atm ... and kinda have forgotten my opassword ...
Ok cool. Let me know when you've figured it out and I'll pull you from my friends list.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Wooley goat would like you all to add him as a friend on face book.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm really glad blondie doesnt lurk here because I'm embarrassed by some of you peoples behavior.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Have you asked yourself what did Blondie do to deserve this?
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I know she has.
A upstanding woman with no baggage at all decides to take a picture for posterity next to a large automobile while using every available avenue to obscure her face and this place turns it into some kind of joke.Well you know who's not laughing?Me.I'm sick of it.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
everyone needs to get off of her tip
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:I know she has.
A upstanding woman with no baggage at all decides to take a picture for posterity next to a large automobile while using every available avenue to obscure her face and this place turns it into some kind of joke.Well you know who's not laughing?Me.I'm sick of it.
You forgot the part about Pickle. Obviously, a jealous bitch with issues and an attention whore who is too ugly to post her own pic.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Cucumber I can't believe you bumped this shitty hate filled thread!
Posts: 1,012
Threads: 48
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Damnit. I've been figured out.