03-30-2009, 04:40 PM
maybe she's nagging him to death?
Cucumber Wrote:The bigger question is what is Flump's motivation to appease her? Maybe she has a pic of him on his wedding day?
![[Image: Bill_Clinton__Lewins_31996t.jpg]](http://www.independent.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00031/Bill_Clinton__Lewins_31996t.jpg)
BIRD33 Wrote::yay:
L to R Flumper and Blondie
Not pictured: Dr. Lecter
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Dr. Lecter Wrote::yay:
BIRD33 Wrote:So flump whats Blondies reasoning on why she can't post this herself?Its not like we all don't know she's here every day looking at everything.
BIRD33 Wrote:No not really but since she's speaking through you like you are her bitch can you get an answer to my question?Thanks.
Cucumber Wrote:*dodge* *duck* *dodge*
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Who was speaking through you when you were attacking Pineschic?
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I'm walking a thin line here. Leave me alone.
BIRD33 Wrote:I'd like an answer to my query please.
BIRD33 Wrote:From Blondie but you type for her like a good little slave.
BIRD33 Wrote:So flump whats Blondies reasoning on why she can't post this herself?Its not like we all don't know she's here every day looking at everything.