Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Gas Bill
#21

I'm dirt poor.

Nothing wrong with it.
Reply
#22

squirt Wrote:I have never, ever posted that I'm dirt poor, because I'm not. It's pretty chrazy how you come up with some of your BS.

When you're pulling it out of your ass everything's a fact! Big Grin

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#23

Blondie Wrote:I meant "I can't afford it"

Comes off your keyboard quite a bit.


It was safe assumption you can't afford heat.

Nope, that does not come off my keyboard a lot. I'm curious as to how you come to the conclusion that we can't afford to heat our home?
Reply
#24

Anhil8tor Wrote:make sure the kids stay warm and crispy. Most of the time they roll around and knock their sheets off. I like to wake up to a warm house. I keep it at 65 during the day.

Mine stays at 64 at all times, except for between about 6pm and 10pm. Then it's up to 68.
Reply
#25

Anhil8tor Wrote:make sure the kids stay warm and crispy. Most of the time they roll around and knock their sheets off. I like to wake up to a warm house. I keep it at 65 during the day.

We go the opposite way, electric blankets at night, heat kicks on an hour before we wake up. But the girlfriend works from home, so I can't drop the heat too low during the day.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#26

leucifer Wrote:When you're pulling it out of your ass everything's a fact! Big Grin

Excellent point.
Reply
#27

I'm not poor, but I think my kids are working on trying to make me poor.
Reply
#28

Anhil8tor Wrote:My heater goes to 73 from 11pm to 6am...

I prefer to turn the heat up at night when there's no movement and less body heat, and lower during the day when people are moving around and generate more body heat.
Reply
#29

squirt Wrote:Excellent point.

Well from the photos I've seen and the cloths you wear and your various posts, you've never traveled...losts of money and income threads are avoided. You seem to be below the poverty line.

I'm pretty sure I'm right.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#30

Blondie Wrote:Well from the photos I've seen and the cloths you wear and your various posts, you've never traveled...losts of money and income threads are avoided. You seem to be below the poverty line.

I'm pretty sure I'm right.

Would it make you happy if everyone posted their W2s? Who the fuck cares one way or the other?

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#31

this is her idea of trolling, everyone. she doesnt get she looks like a fucking tool.
Reply
#32

leucifer Wrote:Would it make you happy if everyone posted their W2s? Who the fuck cares one way or the other?

Shut up Leu. I'm bust smacking my stalker around.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#33

Blondie Wrote:Shut up Leu. I'm bust smacking my stalker around.

What you're doing it making yourself look like an asshole.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#34

I'm so poor... I wear levis!
Reply
#35

Blondie Wrote:Well from the photos I've seen and the cloths you wear and your various posts, you've never traveled...losts of money and income threads are avoided. You seem to be below the poverty line.

I'm pretty sure I'm right.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you're noticing which threads I post in and which ones I don't? Who is stalking whom, Lurker23?? Hmmmmmmmm

There's a lot of threads I don't participate in because it's no one's fucking business, and because of lunatic psychocunts like you who spread lies and rumors through your gossip mill. Shut your big fat yap when you have no fucking idea and certainly zero facts.
Reply
#36

Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm so poor... I wear levis!

Mine have buttons. I can't afford fancy "zippers".

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#37

leucifer Wrote:Mine have buttons. I can't afford fancy "zippers".

Jeans ???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#38

leeman Wrote:Jeans ???

My Levis. Yes.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#39

squirt Wrote:Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you're noticing which threads I post in and which ones I don't? Who is stalking whom, Lurker23?? Hmmmmmmmm

There's a lot of threads I don't participate in because it's no one's fucking business, and because of lunatic psychocunts like you who spread lies and rumors through your gossip mill. Shut your big fat yap when you have no fucking idea and certainly zero facts.

You give the impression that you're poor.

Post a pic of your current vehicle, we'll settle this once and for all.

PS- you have SOME nerve talking about whats people business, you've sat on multiple forums doing nothing but gossiping.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#40

I wear Express jeans, but I like a man in Levis.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post by who
11-15-2009, 01:44 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-23-2009, 12:53 AM
Last Post by Pickle
10-21-2008, 12:28 AM
Last Post by who
09-24-2008, 02:54 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-12-2008, 11:00 PM
Last Post by who
08-08-2008, 05:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)