Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I talked to southpaw last night...
#21

Tell him this asswipe is worth the price of admission alone.

http://www.slutload.com/watch/EGGD4geul4...Willy.html

:lool:

NSFW

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#22

cLaY Wrote:Bird33 is the old crew, cunt. You're a zilch in real life and on this message board, SJP.

I didn't lose my job from posting on a message board Bozo.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#23

You just post at the site where thats considered a cool thing to do.Actually you fit perfectly there.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#24

Damn I come here for 10 min a day and it's the highlight of Birds universe. :lool:



[Image: dancing-monkey.gif]

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#25

Blondie Wrote:I didn't lose my job from posting on a message board Bozo.

no, you just ignore your daughter to post on 4 or 5. as long as i have your attention, did you kill your sister, whore?
Reply
#26

Thats a very direct question.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

i have good reason to think she did.
Reply
#28

ct mad!!!!!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#29

this is some real life forum board shit man.
Reply
#30

Blondie Wrote:I didn't lose my job from posting on a message board Bozo.

I didn't either, I lost my job because of some psycotic piece of shit like yourself took the whole message board thing too seriously and emailed my HR dept. You should probably kill yourself.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#31

Probably?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

cLaY Wrote:I didn't either, I lost my job because of some psycotic piece of shit like yourself took the whole message board thing too seriously and emailed my HR dept. You should probably kill yourself.

Fuck off.

You were fucking your employer over and speading hate on the internet and it bit you in the ass.

You have one person to blame for what happened to you. Your shitbag self.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#33

WoolyGoat Wrote:ct mad!!!!!

RACK!!!! :lool:

And really, who can blame him? Have you seen the size of his penis?

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#34

i wasn't serious

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
01-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Last Post by who
11-02-2009, 11:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)