Posts: 2,061
Threads: 47
Joined: Feb 2010
Reputation:
0
No one will ever answer my riddle except possibly Flumper.
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Posts: 2,061
Threads: 47
Joined: Feb 2010
Reputation:
0
You're so dumb you can't answer a simple riddle.
Are you Canadian?
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Posts: 14,703
Threads: 1,129
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Virginia
West Virgina
Lincoln
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
wooly told me to stop talking to him and he would go away
did i miss the new memo??
can i make fun of him again??
can anyone explain why he won't go away??
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 55
Threads: 4
Joined: May 2010
Reputation:
0
I was in a Vagina too. Oh, I misread the thread.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
BrownStool Wrote:I was in a Vagina too. Oh, I misread the thread.
I call bull shit!
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?