06-23-2004, 01:47 AM
Yes I have and it's good every time ....
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Quote:Originally posted by fem+Jun 22 2004, 06:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fem @ Jun 22 2004, 06:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-ClayRock@Jun 22 2004, 11:43 PMWell it can.... [/b][/quote]
Fem you naughty girl...come sit on my lap.![]()
Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Jun 22 2004, 11:46 PMNo, I just like to watch.
i don't know if I would be able to...
banana, you gonna chime in?

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Jun 22 2004, 11:51 PM:blink:
are you sure...fem's little, i've got plenty of cack to go around
:"::
Quote:Originally posted by Undeadcannibal@Jun 23 2004, 12:16 AMCan you provide a few more details please....
Have you ever given yourself oral while banging yourself? You'd need a lot of genitals to do that, guess I'm blessed or something...
Quote:Originally posted by iamabanana+Jun 22 2004, 06:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(iamabanana @ Jun 22 2004, 06:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Undeadcannibal@Jun 23 2004, 12:16 AMCan you provide a few more details please.... [/b][/quote]
Have you ever given yourself oral while banging yourself? You'd need a lot of genitals to do that, guess I'm blessed or something...
Quote:Originally posted by Undeadcannibal@Jun 23 2004, 12:23 AMThanks. All clear now. Carry on.
WELL, I have two penises, and only 8 ribs total, plus I do gymnastics, right under my wang next to my balls I have a vagina, one of my penises is a gimp dong, so I use that one to fuck myself, and theother for oral.![]()
Quote:Originally posted by Undeadcannibal@Jun 23 2004, 12:29 AM:drool:
sometimes, my normal wang deflates, and it's kinda like an empty balloon, only really big, and I have to tie it in about 5 knots.
Quote:Originally posted by Bonkyboy@Jun 23 2004, 06:14 PMIrie are you trolling again? :lol:
Probably didn't gag because his dick was so small it was more like flossin'
![]()