Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Secret Santa Question #69
#41

post the pic!
Reply
#42

I was contacted by the person who got my name.. he explained what happened and that is good with me.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#43

where is the nana pin?
Reply
#44

suzy Wrote:I was contacted by the person who got my name.. he explained what happened and that is good with me.

Secret Santa: Suzy?

Suzy: Yes?

Secret Santa: I didn't send you a secret santa gift.

Suzy: Why not?

Secret Santa: Because I'm a fuck up.

Suzy: Ok.
Reply
#45

CT280 Wrote:where is the nana pin?

G$ has it....

sposedly my pics with the nana pin were the best in 2005
Reply
#46

I think I may owe my Secret Santa an apology. :*>
Reply
#47

what the fuck did you get flump?
Reply
#48

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Secret Santa: Suzy?

Suzy: Yes?

Secret Santa: I didn't send you a secret santa gift.

Suzy: Why not?

Secret Santa: Because I'm a fuck up.

Suzy: Ok.


this made me laugh.. not true but funny none the less.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#49

Anhil8tor Wrote:what the fuck did you get flump?
Well, my partner said that he checked the mail during the holidays and there was a package for F. Barflusterbutt at the Post Office. He told the lady that there must be a mistake. He thinks it got sent back.
Reply
#50

Your partner knows about Flumper? Bwahahahahahahahahaha!
How do you explain him?
Reply
#51

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Your partner knows about Flumper? Bwahahahahahahahahaha!
How do you explain him?
I told him there was a hot married chic that met me at a reunion a few years back and she has been stalking me. She uses that name as a code word to send me exotic gifts to try to lure me in for sex. I guess I am now trolling my partner.
Reply
#52

It would be nice if the pussy's who didn't mail their shit were outted in this thread. Just Sayin'
Reply
#53

><

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#54

as usual, the big E is correct!!!!

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#55

Okay, I'll go first. I was Clay's Secret Santa. My secret Santa was Woolygoat, but his gift to me got fucked up by my partner.
Reply
#56

I was Devious' SS, but I haven't heard back from him. Flumper was mine, the wifer wanted to know who sent me shit from Texas. I didn't tell her some dude I met on the internet. She now thinks I've got a girlfriend.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#57

cLaY Wrote:I was Devious' SS, but I haven't heard back from him. Flumper was mine, the wifer wanted to know who sent me shit from Texas. I didn't tell her some dude I met on the internet. She now thinks I've got a girlfriend.
Want me to start sending you nude pictures and we can troll your old lady?
Reply
#58

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Want me to start sending you nude pictures and we can troll your old lady?

Ummm...no

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#59

I sent stuff to Flump and got stiffed by slurker.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#60

Beau got me and I got Tom.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Father Juan
05-29-2010, 04:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-13-2010, 01:15 PM
Last Post by bam
05-04-2010, 07:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)