Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Why UJ, CF, WTF and Ownster are better than IT..

Those places help housewives and househusbands(sadly) feel like they are are apart of the workforce like the rest of the adults by allowing them to tap on a computer.

See You In Toledo
Reply

because that dude with the "lollercoaster" gif file doesn't post here, but I see it at all the other spots.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply

StreetLight Wrote:Because their most popular threads are about other boards....wait.

For some people the bigger the forum the the more authority they feel if they are a mod even if the place sucks dick.

See You In Toledo
Reply

You don't have to go to the trouble of "getting" anything once you leave here.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

Paddy Wrote:You don't have to go to the trouble of "getting" anything once you leave here.
Ok I'll try not to do

go to the trouble of getting anything once you leave here

too much.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:For some people the bigger the forum the the more authority you feel if you are a mod even if the place sucks dick.

No need to get all threatened feeling and defensive. This is a fun thread.
Reply

StreetLight Wrote:No need to get all threatened feeling and defensive. This is a fun thread.


Who's defensive?I'm just pointing out you're a jerkoff.

See You In Toledo
Reply

We don't use the word "Mangina" here.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Who's defensive?I'm just pointing out you're a jerkoff.

Aren't you the observant one.
Reply

Dr. Lecter Wrote:We don't use the word "Mangina" here.

We absolutely should though.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

some of the assfaces don't post there because people are too busy loving each other to notice them
Reply

Blah Blah Blah the poster above you. :yay:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply

I can't believe nobody has mentioned our lack of a lounge. No wonder this place sucks donkey's nuts.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

Paddy Wrote:I can't believe nobody has mentioned our lack of a lounge. No wonder this place sucks donkey's nuts.

:ph34r:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply

Jimmy Wrote::ph34r:

You and 8 sitting around in your underwear in the VBookie isn't really what I had in mind.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

Paddy Wrote:You and 8 sitting around in your underwear in the VBookie isn't really what I had in mind.

Some people are so fussy.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply

Our female posters are dying off.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Our female posters are dying off.

Start more threads with their names in the title. They like to feel special.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply

Jimmy Wrote:Start more threads with their names in the title. They like to feel special.
I started without you. Who does "they" refer to?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

though I don't really care, calling me ugly makes me not want to post.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jimmy
04-09-2009, 05:36 PM
Last Post by Chester
05-30-2008, 04:30 PM
Last Post by Paintitblack v2
02-16-2007, 11:01 AM
Last Post by Nonsense
02-14-2007, 09:17 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-13-2007, 05:27 PM
Ownster Crew
Raiden
Last Post by BIRD33
12-06-2006, 06:27 PM
Last Post by trouble
08-15-2006, 05:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)