Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm drinking orange juice
#1

from a can.. but I have to tell you I have a time trusting something in a can that you shake before opening and it doesn't spray all over the place :S
Reply
#2

Don't be such an immature homophobe.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#3

I can't help it, I've read too many of your threads
Reply
#4

I like chocolate milk!

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#5

chocolate milk is the shit. And at least it comes in a little box so you can shake it. I can't shake stuff in a can and then open it... every instinct says "don't do it, that shit will sprary all over the place"

The people at Tropicana are fucking with my head
Reply
#6

Since when does Tropicana can their Orange Juice? :S

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#7

fem Wrote:Since when does Tropicana can their Orange Juice? :S
are you calling me a liar?!?!?
Reply
#8

leucetios Wrote:are you calling me a liar?!?!?

Nah, just wondering. The only orange juice I've seen in a can is Sunkist, and that doesn't even taste like real orange juice. I guess cause it's an orange drink. I need to stop rambling..

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#9

fem Wrote:I need to stop posting..

---

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#10

fem Wrote:Nah, just wondering. The only orange juice I've seen in a can is Sunkist, and that doesn't even taste like real orange juice. I guess cause it's an orange drink. I need to stop rambling..

HA!

[Image: oj.jpg]
Reply
#11

Thanks for the proof! But I never said I didn't believe you. I see that it's opened, did you shake it?

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#12

fem Wrote:Thanks for the proof! But I never said I didn't believe you. I see that it's opened, did you shake it?


I did. Then I opened it over my garbage can.
Reply
#13

..and what did it do?

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#14

fem Wrote:..and what did it do?


nothing :S It went *pop* *fshhh* and that was it. Fucked up, I know
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
05-17-2010, 05:08 PM
Last Post by suzy
05-14-2010, 02:24 AM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
02-18-2010, 07:46 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-12-2010, 07:17 PM
Last Post by Sassy
12-09-2008, 08:31 PM
Last Post by Sparks
01-13-2008, 05:16 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)