Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thinkin' bout trading in the VW
#21

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Jeep Liberty Renegade is yuppie-badass.
[Image: kj_renegade1.jpg]


I do like the Jeep!
Reply
#22

Sweet ride, TF - A6?
Reply
#23

There's a whole bunch of Nazi license plates in this thread!
Reply
#24

Infinity G35 Coupe.
Tribal's next ride.........
[Image: p.jpg]

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#25

[Image: ro_gal_lrg1.jpg]
Reply
#26

My cousin stepped from a VW to a Titan !
What a machine.

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#27

VitaminE Wrote:Sweet ride, TF - A6?

RS 6. 2003 might be in your $35K price range.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#28

[Image: Nissan_Titan.jpg]

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#29

E-Judge Wrote:[Image: Nissan_Titan.jpg]
I'd wait a couple of years for Nissan to iron out some of the kinks on this truck before buying one. Heard many complaints.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#30

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Infinity G35 Coupe.
Tribal's next ride.........
[Image: p.jpg]

I really like this car. I would also look at the Lexus IS300. It is really fun to drive and, being Toyota based, lasts for years.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#31

the brand new Lexus IS is one bad Mofo...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#32

cLaY Wrote:the brand new Lexus IS is one bad Mofo...
Sweet Ride.
[Image: c454213a.jpg]

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#33

RS6 owns all on the road and the CF under the hood is sweet !

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#34

RACK your new title!

WTF? RS6? CF?

(Did I just step in a bimmer trap?)
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:59 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-21-2010, 05:29 AM
Last Post by who
10-12-2008, 02:07 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-22-2006, 06:07 PM
Last Post by snarg
10-29-2005, 01:19 AM
Last Post by Beaucephus
10-20-2005, 05:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)