08-04-2005, 01:18 AM
Sorry, it's over.
Blondie Wrote:It was good for the first 2 days.
minorthreat Wrote:50
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Funniest goddamn thing I have seen in a long time. Rack your fucking ass MT. :loool:
fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.
fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.
TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Paddy Wrote:Newest Member: tyrionxavier
Perfect timing.
Ntype Wrote:board back online
minorthreat Wrote:You are going against Tom's wishes.
Ntype Wrote:ooh. anyway with the tons of moderators out there it would have been back online (maybe a little bit later than I've done)
minorthreat Wrote:Well, unban me then if it's going back up.
Ntype Wrote:so you want the butter and the butter's money