Poll: Vote for a nic to be deleted - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Michman
0%
0
0%
El Taco
0%
0
0%
Tomfoolery
0%
0
0%
Sandog
7.14%
1
7.14%
bird33
7.14%
1
7.14%
rvbeeeest
21.43%
3
21.43%
who
0%
0
0%
bill
0%
0
0%
tommy
7.14%
1
7.14%
fatfuckfrank
0%
0
0%
apple
0%
0
0%
jdub
7.14%
1
7.14%
anhil8tor
7.14%
1
7.14%
flumper barflusterbutt
0%
0
0%
bew
42.86%
6
42.86%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Vote for a nic to be deleted
#1

Vote!
Reply
#2

Repost

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

wait, can you see who voted for who?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

WoolyGoat Wrote:wait, can you see who voted for who?

Nopes ...

Your vote for Tommy wont show ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

Ha! I didn't vote for Tommy!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

8 you are an idiot.

Edit: I voted.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

I voted for BEW.I'd do it again.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

I never make a list :broken:
Reply
#9

Paddy Wrote:8 you are an idiot.

Edit: I voted.

please explain?
Reply
#10

I voted

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#11

Just pull the plug on the old rat bag. We all know where this is going.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#12

Please tell me we are going to follow through on this.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:Please tell me we are going to follow through on this.

Have I ever started anything and not finished...



paddy please explain why I am an idiot
Reply
#14

Odds of BEW privately shedding tears over this but acting like she doesnt give a shit...2\1

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

She's been properly run, she only lurks now.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#16

At least it's good to know I'm thought about!!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#17

"Great news everybody. I just saved a ton of money by switching to geico!!!!"

:fuckYou:
Reply
#18

fatfuckfrank is ticked that no one voted for him

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#19

you'd think bew and blondie would come by to stop the bleeding
Reply
#20

They have come by but they know they'd get outted for voting for each other.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jimmy
03-13-2009, 10:30 PM
Last Post by Fairiedust
01-12-2008, 04:34 AM
Last Post by Paddy
07-28-2007, 12:04 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
06-28-2006, 07:46 AM
Last Post by Bill
06-27-2006, 11:55 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
06-22-2006, 11:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)