Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Chef's nephew gets a recruiting visit tonight
#1

Anyone care to guess which NCAA Basketball coach chef will be hanging with tonight?

vbookie?

guessing for points?

anyone care?
Reply
#2

Bill Self?
Reply
#3

Coach For The Rajun Cajuns.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#4

roy williams

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

jerry tarkanian

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

I wish the cajuns... he is WAY outta their league.

Chef will be going tonight too..
Reply
#7

billy donavan

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#8

quinn synder?

jim boheim?

jim calhoun?

bobby huggins...wait, oops.
Reply
#9

http://www.realsportsphotos.com/Northsid...llery.html


#21.. tall kid but he needs to add some weight.....

You are still both wrong..
Reply
#10

Rick Pitino

Tubby Smith

Eddy Sutton

Kelvin Sampson

Billy Donovan

thats all i can think of that matters
Reply
#11

cLaY Wrote:Tubby Smith

*bing*

I think John Brady will be there too.. but Tubby is there to see Perry.
Reply
#12

kinda fits the UK mold..
Reply
#13

cLaY Wrote:kinda fits the UK mold..


6'10.. but skinny.. he is top 5 recruited in Louisiana
Reply
#14

Im guessing this kid isnt a scholar?Why Kentucky?What do his grades look like?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing this kid isnt a scholar?Why Kentucky?What do his grades look like?


His grades are good. Thats one think his mother stresses on him. If he isn't a 3.0 or better she would make him sit. He works really hard.. only thing I can guess is he feels Kentucky gives him the best shot at playing in the pros. I don't agree with that.. if you are good enough.. they'll find you.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Last Post by leucifer
02-18-2010, 05:55 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-20-2009, 07:46 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-10-2009, 12:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)