09-21-2005, 11:51 PM
Have you guys met ---- Pimp Montana!
09-21-2005, 11:53 PM
He should post here. I'd like to hear his take on stuff.
09-21-2005, 11:55 PM
Name: T-Dawg
Email Address: slb166@aol.com
Web site URL:
What do you think, son?: Wuz up, o holy one! Tre " The One " Potter has arrived to the the hottest wrbsite that will ever be created by the human mind. Someday as historians look back on the world they will say, " There was Jesus, there was Ghandi, but more importantly there was PIMP MONTANA." Keep doing your thing, because you are a BAD MO FO! Peace OUT!
Email Address: slb166@aol.com
Web site URL:
What do you think, son?: Wuz up, o holy one! Tre " The One " Potter has arrived to the the hottest wrbsite that will ever be created by the human mind. Someday as historians look back on the world they will say, " There was Jesus, there was Ghandi, but more importantly there was PIMP MONTANA." Keep doing your thing, because you are a BAD MO FO! Peace OUT!
09-21-2005, 11:57 PM
Name: Steve 'Representa' Hall
Email Address: Shnerd87@hotmail.com
Web site URL:
What do you think, son?: The Representa is here to let you know that Pimp Montana is one M*th*r F*ck'n' P.I.M.P. The b*tches can't do anything but be in awe of this man,no, myth,no, dare I say it, god of a playa. Montana's achievements are looked at with great honor and respect by many and I take great pride in sayin he's my boyee...Here's to the greatness that is Pimp Montana and the Triple Alliance. Peace!
Email Address: Shnerd87@hotmail.com
Web site URL:
What do you think, son?: The Representa is here to let you know that Pimp Montana is one M*th*r F*ck'n' P.I.M.P. The b*tches can't do anything but be in awe of this man,no, myth,no, dare I say it, god of a playa. Montana's achievements are looked at with great honor and respect by many and I take great pride in sayin he's my boyee...Here's to the greatness that is Pimp Montana and the Triple Alliance. Peace!
09-21-2005, 11:58 PM
which one of those is Jimmy's comment?
09-22-2005, 12:02 AM
Dood looks alot like clay, in the pic he sent me earlier.
09-22-2005, 12:03 AM
Bill Wrote:Dood looks alot like clay, in the pic he sent me earlier.
:loool:
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


![[Image: heidenreich_aa_2.jpg]](http://home1.gte.net/vzeox4jz/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/heidenreich_aa_2.jpg)
![[Image: PM_PimpHat.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/PimpMontana/PM_PimpHat.jpg)